Thursday, January 2, 2014

The almighty kitchen selections!



I've been pinning on Pinterest for monts with kitchen design and I'm still questioning bits. I want a modern shaker/country style design that looks quite individual. We have gone for standard Matt white cupboards and hopefully a nice blue subway tile for the splash back. We had managed to add into the plans a HUGE walkin pantry which we were quoted over $3k to fut out so we are going to plan if and fit it out ourselves. Here's some pics and I'll try and get the kitchen plans too to load on. 

Polytec laminate lismore Matt White

Big handle dilemmas.....


I like the top ones but not sure black will stand out too much. 

We have also got paneling on the ends if the island bench to match te cupboards rather than caeserstone waterfall ends ($$$$$) 


This is kind of the look I'm going for with alpine mist benchtops which has been an upgrade but so worth it. The pic doesn't do it justice it's a beautiful grey and white.


With hopefully these tiles from EARP if they don't break the bank....Devon sky hand painted subway.


I'm sure I'll still be doubting it when everything is signed off but ill def be researched out! Having so much fun!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment